[guide.chat] strange things

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:38:33 +0100

Hello Malcolm
While we are all talking about, nasty's in our mouth, and shorts etc, I will
tell you about my experience.

Many many years ago, my husband and I went on holiday with my Sister, her
husband and kids, we went the Gower coast in Wales. and surprise surprise the
weather was fantastic, my sister had a caravan, and they put up the awning for
my husband and me, we had camp type beds with sleeping bags, now I do not like
anything that creeps, runs, or jumps, on the second morning for some reason I
opened up my sleeping bag, and to my horror I had been sleeping with a lizard
it was about eight inches long, I was then almost hysterical, and every night
my sleeping bag had to be opened and checked, also all the awning had to be
scrutinised, for anything that was suspect.

Bye for now
Elaine

skype
ElaineandKezi