[guide.chat] question

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:09:01 +0100

Hey Scot,you are wrong the cow does not give flat-patties they are only like
that when they have dried out,there runny and very smelly and one must not put
ones foot in it,I know this as I'm a country bumkin with a straw hanging out of
my mouth

From me Keith

ps Rain does not come down the chimney because there is a ledge just below the
chimney ..