[guide.chat] podcast 1

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:07:05 +0100

Hi Scot,

I was talking to Sara on skype last night and we agreed that we both would like
to have a go at it when you decide to do it again,just let us know when it is
going to happen.

Also yesterday I was talking to Maggie Davy and she said that she was surprised
at the sound of your voice and that she thought it sounded very low and she
didn't think it would be like that,Maggie I hope that I have not spoken out of
turn,in revealing what we were talking about,this skype really is very good and
friendly I love it ,and if anyone would like a chat and that they have skype I
would be more than happy to chat with them,my skype name will be at the end of
this email.

Best wishes

Keith

Skype name Keith.Wines

MSN   keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxx

From: Sara - Email Address: e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/03/2010 21:09
Sent To: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.support] podcast 1

Hi Scott,

I too enjoyed the podcast and look forward to hearing more of them.  I thought
it was very good.

From Sara