[guide.chat] podcast

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Guide.Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:45:53 -0000

Most of us wonder what each other sound like don't We?

OK Here's an idea.

I'll make a podcast of guide users talking about what ever.

If you want to be on it send me a voice memo of you talking about what ever you
like.

Guide,

Just your Thoughts,

The time of day,

Anything at all really.

I'll put it together and upload it somewhere and tell you all how to get it.

Come on it'll be fun from mane menu press 8 and then one and send me a voice
memo and lets see what we can do.

Talk about anything Even just that you can't think of anything to say and I'll
add it and you'll get on.

hahahaha come on I'm waiting for you to be heard.

  Ta Scott.