[guide.chat] phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:40:30 -0000

Good morning phyllis
oh now its making sense now
Looks like the card Jenny posted to you might have weighed little more then she
paid the stamp for
ah think that is why
because when i got card last year from friend in leister she never paid the
price of the card so i had to put the rest to it

but then if Jennie has put proper article for the blind label on it you would
of definately got that with no problem

Jennie can you please queery this because if you had article for the blind
written on envlope yourself by ordinary pen
then its not going to get there
i weill be interested now
because all us blind people do send cards out to one and other on here
Up to now
I have no problems got all my 9 cards delivered to me this last fortnight

all got proper article for blind labels on from R.N.I.B

If parcels not collected you have to give your sorting out office 48 hours
before you can go and collect your items now so I believe

Strange isn't it because us blind people not always in to recieve our parcels
or mail

My neighbours take mine in now if I am out with my carer.
Good of them

Thankfully I got good service round here now my postman lets my intercom bleep
for while before I get to it could be in bathroom or in kitchen .
having no problems

does anybody els on here have problems with the post

I had a friend once he couldn't bend down to pick up his post but must of been
so difficult for him
having problems with his legs .

I know lots of people have very low letterboxes at bottom of front doors my
goodness me imagine trying to bend down if you got problems with your legs or
backs
some times letters can be stuck half way inside the letter boxes half way
outside and half way in

not good .

phyllis have nice time my goodness your busy lady lately
good for you

love Carol xxxx