[guide.chat] not a problem there senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:53:52 +0100

Good morning Senn
just look at top there I deleted the whole subject clever now

well wehn got the subject line I pressed delete key untill nothing comes on
then I know I have done it all thanks to Handsome sir Malcolm

your doing well just like me gosh we learn a lot on Guide.
take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/03/2011 22:16
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@frXçeelists.org
Subject: [guide.chat] apologies

Sorry Carol and the group for the double e mails.
For some reason each time I send you a reply I get a message back saying that
my e mail can't be delivered  and I think my e mail hasn't got through and send
the same one in again.
Sorry again for that.
Senn.