[guide.chat] nokia c 5 question

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:43:52 +0100

Hi Phyllis and anyone else who is interested,in the Nokia C5,to make phone
calls you have to go to your contacts window or somehow just put the numbers
that you want to ring then press the key below the talks button to make the
call,and if when you are speaking to the other person ,then press soft key 2
and this will make it speak loudly and if you want to you can put it onto the
table in front of you,I have not lately had much time to play with mine ,but to
get the best out of your mobile I think that you need to play with it,and to
stop or cancel the call you press the key on the other side under the delete
key .

Have fun trying my regards to all

Keith or muckyduck2

good name that eh haha haha