[guide.chat] new eastenders kat very sad

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:54:03 -0000

Departure - EastEnders - Jessie Wallace (Kat Slater)

When?s she off? Soon.
Why?s she leaving? She is having some time off to get over her own tangled love
life (sometimes it seems more soap opera than anything on ?Enders) - following
her split from Vincent Morse.
How?s she leaving? Presumably after a row with Alfie. (Mind you, we could say
that of any storyline involving Kat).
Should we be sad? Yes, of course. The Square is not The Square without Kat.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123