[guide.chat] my recipe cauliflower cheese

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 02:19:50 -0000

Cauliflower Cheese Recipe.

Ingriediants.
1 frozen bag of cauliflower.
1 packet of square pre-cut mature cheese (Tesco's make is superb).

Method.
1.  Place the cauliflower into a plastic cake sized microwave bowl and cover
with water (add 1 teaspoon of salt to taste, optional).

2.  Cook the cauliflower on high setting for 20 minutes to start, then further
continuous 10 minutes until soft.

3.  Strain the water from the cauliflower. I use a large strainer spoon and
spoon the cauliflower into another bowl.

4.  Cover the cauliflower with the square cut matured cheese and cook in the
microwave until cheese as melted.

Eat and enjoy.

I created the recipes to be easy to use, especially if using one hand etc.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123