[guide.chat] my day so far.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 15:45:48 -0000

I got up this morning at 6. 30. a. . Had nice hot shower and got my Sunday best
on. I had cornflakes , to start with followed by bacon, three sausages ,black
pudding, beans and ash Browns and bread and butter. not forgetting the jam on
toast to finish it off. A  nice cup of coffee to wash it down. Then I went to
church  Then after the service I joined everyone for tea and biscuits. This
lady who is called Jane said she would take me for a drive into the country and
we could have a walk. So this we did. She is young and tall and slim and very
chatty. We came back to my place  and then went home saying she would be back
tonight  with her things. Then I woke up. dragged myself down stairs and took
over an hour to make cheese on toast and a cup of tea. Take tablets and put
heating on full because I'm freezing.

love Malcolm. xxx.