[guide.chat] messages to geri from us

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:48:22 -0000

anyone else like to have a message sent to geri, here is who have written so
far, please write to her, our malcolm has met her.

thank you for allowing us to read your wonderful book, i think it will teach
children in schools on how to cope with bullies, bereavement, seperated parents
etcetera, along with an adventure of choosing an imaginery friend like the
dragon, well done, proud of you.
vanessa.

hello Jerry
May I take this golden opportunity to say that book you wrote the magic dragon
was excelent enjoyed it well done
Carol O'Connor

good morning all I liked the book that was on here please can you tell us who
it is buy or if it is on cd.
I am going to bingo I will chat soon love to you all from
Tony. xxxx

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123