[guide.chat] meeting

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:47:04 -0000

Right, I'm glad your all here. Couple of new ones. Fay and Monty, this is the
gang, say  hello. No time for chin wagging. This is urgent. Got to take action
before miss piggy starts killing frogs. You know what she's like when she's
nad. So, dogs, Scot, fay, quiz, Minty I want you all to go to where miss piggy
lives and then watch her every move and report back to me. under stood. wuff
wuff wuff wuff wuff.
Cats, myself and Polly, dotty. were going to keep an eye on Calyx and any other
frogs   meowmeowmeowmeowmeow.. Butter fly and wormything can go under cover and
watch  out for any street fighting with those piglets. You know what their like
when they have drugs and drink inside them. Remember what happen last time.
Flap  flap flap  hiss hiss hiss. Right off you all go and keep intouch with
each other.

Casper.

hi casper,

molly here, what should we be looking out for, are we going on a safari, sounds
good,

-----