[guide.chat] meet me

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Forum Friends" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:05:42 +0100

The song that I think goes well with both the lady and male is this one.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7HahVwYpwo

Meet Me Halfway sung by Black Eyed Peas.

When I heard the man say his words I thought the cd was broken, she told me it
was part of the song that he was in space and that is the way you would sound
if in space.

The story of the song I was told is this.
The extremely pretty princess sings and is lost on a planet and he is trying to
find her, he travels all around the universe for her and eventually he finds
her and a futuristic pyramid appears and she goes through the pyramid and
flights off with lots of space crafts.

Wish someone would find me like that, probably in Google world as that is where
I am most of the time.
They call me the Google Girl as I love to Google.
I shop online.
I do genealogy.
Most of all I love Guide, as without Guide I can do nothing.

Vanessa.