[guide.chat] manor house

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:34:17 +0100

Hi Senn, what year did you go to the Manor House. I went about 1983 4.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi Phyllis,
glad to hear that your team won.
I have been to Torquay,  only once though, I went to a place called manor house
where they assess blind people for work and teach them daily living skills.
I don't know if the place is still there.I know its not in Torquay its self but
its not far.
We had a few drops of rain this morning but it was okay in the afternoon.
Did a tape to a friend today and also talked to a friend on skype, that was
nice.
My brother came after work, it was nice to see him.
Enjoy the rest of the evening and the weekend.
Take care.
Senn.

-----