[guide.chat] listen and dream with me orient express

  • From: "Vanessa Brueford" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 03:19:08 +0100

You will like this email, but you have to read all of it to understand and at
the bottom of this email will be 6 links for you to copy and paste in the full
web browser, they are not normal links you can ONLY copy and paste them into
the full web browser.

I love your emails of what you do when you go out for the day, but unlike some
of you I am inside twenty four seven and I do prefer sound of realistic back
ground noises to that of a bland talking book.
Each day I search for realistic sounds to listen to, the sounds of outside
noise and it has to be interesting, description perfect and with a believable
good true story line with description to detail.

I will take you on my journeys through the internet and today's journey is of a
holiday on the Orient Express from London to Istanbul.
You are on the Orient Express, you have your own room with a sofa that has just
been transformed into a bed, you lay down relaxed as you listen.

Here are the 6 to copy and paste into the full web browser.
Copy and paste the first one, listen to it then come back and copy the second
one, then the third, then the next etcetera.
Once the page has loaded just go down with the down arrow key until you hear
PLAY BUTTON and then press enter, listen and enjoy.

tube.majestyc.net/?v=luGZKXNlevo

tube.majestyc.net/?v=grJUU6k_Qo0

tube.majestyc.net/?v=ECcx9XgVR7k

tube.majestyc.net/?v=FS_2dJtg0k4