[guide.chat] judith facebook

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 07:03:19 +0100

Hi judith, my children use facebook, you add your family members or friends and
write messages to them and you can put your photographs on there and your
friends and family can copy them and put them on their facebook, i would not
add just anyone, you can join groups that have thousands of topics, but they
can see what you write on facebook and your photographs, you can play games and
search for anyone that is using facebook, my children use it via their mobiles
too and ipads, notepads etcetera, with guide it is best to put a letter m in
front of facebook like this mfacebook, m stands for mobile and makes it
compatible with guide, hope this helps.
vanessa.