[guide.chat] joke

  • From: "terry wood" <terrywood50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:50:48 -0000

An Englishman and an Irishman are being kept  in a secure mental hospital, they
both have an interview with the psychiatrist  with a view to being released,the
Englishman is called first and asked what would happen if his left ear was
cut-off, the Englishman replies, well I'd be half deaf, he is then asked what
he would be if both of his ears were  removed, to which he replies totally
deaf, the psychiatrists then asks the Englishman to send in the Irishman.  The
Irishman enters the room and is asked what would happen if his left ear was
cut-off, the Irishman replies that he would be half blind, he is then asked
what he would be if both ears were removed, the Irishman replies, totally
blind.  The shrink then asks how come he would be blind when it was his ears
that were being removed, the Irishman replied, well, my cap would fall over my
eyes.