[guide.chat] january

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 20:28:37 -0000

hi january
ah that is awful feel so sorry for you now
look january trust the good lord he will heal you
Promis

takes time to heal but promise you soon be back to normal
once your back to normal jan
you be able to kick malcolm up the ars and daft jim too hahhahahahahahahaha
sorth them out
be thinking of you always and everybody els too on here
we all have party for you soon as you get better
hows that!

I want you to get right for my big posh wedding
can't have you hopping down the isle now
can we?
you weill only disturb my kissing malcolm you see

take care love you

love carol xxxx