[guide.chat] its carol's secretary

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:57:37 -0000

dear  all
hope you are keeping  well
what  a morning  I have  had
I  got  back  from  Julie
and my  power  was off
I had  no phone and no TV  no kettle   no microwave   no radio  oh  what a mess
my neibours  had to come to my flat  and look  after  me Ted nos  me well  maid
me cheese  on toes
and a cup of tea  in is flat
and my other  neibour  jean   phone  the emergency   out  for me  and the
waiting  in my flat  with me
till  someone  comes
then  they  sent  me a electrician  a round and now it is all all on  again
yippie
am having a lot of bad luck  this  week
surely  life should  get back to normal  now
today I am having  mince beef  hot pot  for my dinner  and trifle  yummy
I had a nice time at my sisters  yesterday
I had   fish  cakes  and potato's  and cabbage  yummy
I had chocolate  cake after  yummy
Mathew and I  played  scrabble  later on maid a tape  for my friend   Jackie
will post it tomorrow
lots of love carol xxxxx`