[guide.chat] it's all coming out now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:44:07 +0100

Good evening malcolm and harold and all
This is just absolutely fantastic we are all opening up to one and other now
wow never expected all this.
See this group has brought us all closer together now silly it might all sounds
I know but months ago we got bitter to one and other at some points but now we
are all opening up its just amazing .
Malcolm I felt bit sick what you told me about your mouth palet but my god you
have gone through hell
I am so proud of you for telling us
proud of you all  too
we are all getting closer now then ever after opening up
my god if the sighted world could listen to us all wonder if they would
realised just how lucky they all are
.
Anyway,all lets hope now we all stand by one and other and be happier
lets not get too depressed now we have had it all out now in the open
lets enjoy being on the listt now
talk more opening now
Well watched great tennis match today
oh just loved it.
enjoyed my tea then my sister came she told me my free cinema pass has come
horray
now can take carer in cinema now and i go free
also she got my new disabled blue badge too great
she read lots of post too
right take care