[guide.chat] i did it

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:46:13 +0100

I really did it, i cut out a teddy bear, a big teddy bear, i nicked my finger
on the blade, i put the paper on the mat and it shot back out at me, malcolm
was on phone and he laughed, it is hard and i had a lot of help, the man who
made it went remote support on my computer and my son put the drivers in
etcetera, but today i cut out a teddy bear, it is not coloured in, i only
learnt the cut, i even saved it, it truly is magic, lots to learn, i have to
learn how it colours and embosses and hundreds of the other things it does, but
oh my, my first cut is a teddy bear, i am jumping over moon and somersaulting
through the stars, see me, cooey over here with my teddy bear and magic, oh wow
wow, brilliant, absolutely the best day ever.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123