[guide.chat] hI Claire,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:54:07 +0100

sorry this is a late reply, cinders has been working non stop, washing, drying,
ironing, mopping and hoovering, now she is pretty shattered, had cottage pie
for dinner, still a little washing up to do, Well as for the football a good
result for Torqyuay we won two goals to one, yipee, now back to the grindstone,

Trying to get some more of the cushion for Jamie sorted, Becca back from work
and has tto be back at ten tonight, Melanie working tomorrow, not sure what day
is where, and where is what day,
will meet myself coming around the corner if not careful, sure this is a little
hectic even for me, Oh for a quiet day, is there such a thing,