[guide.chat] good evening from Jenny

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:21:22 -0000

Hello everyone hope you had a good Valentine's day with lots of love and
chocolates flowers and wine not forgetting a nice romantic meal out together,my
day was not like that I went back to the shop with my faulty phone and after a
couple of hours of trying everything to put it right they decided to give me a
new one,hope you all had a very happy day

kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97