[guide.chat] for Carol

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:58:23 +0100

Hi Carol,
I read in one of your other messages that your having problems with the e mail
server, hope its okay now.
I know its a real pain when you get server problems.
A few weeks back, I couldn't get or send e mails for six hours, I was not a
happy bunny at all.
I prefer custard on apple crumble too, mind you, not that keen on apple crumble
though.
Thanks a lot for telling me how to make scrambled eggs in the microwave, will
give it a go and let you know how it turns out.
Just had a bacon,  cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch with a large mug of
tea. yum yum.
It has been raining here, think its stopped for now though.
My hi-fi went into hospital yesterday.
My brother said that his friend might be able to fix the tape deck, that will
be good.
That's it for now.
Take care.
Senn.