[guide.chat] episode 5 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:57:01 -0000

I think that Kermit and Monyx had words and Monyx said it was nothing to do
with Kermit whether he married Lucinda or not,but Miss Piggy stepped in and
said that she is a cousin of mine and I would not like to see her end up
unhappy,Monyx asked if Lucinda had said anything about being unhappy and when
Lucinda said she was not Monyx said what is the problem then,you are not having
an affair with one of the other frogs are you? of course Lucinda denied this
and said you are the only one for me,well we cannot have the wedding until
things have been sorted out said Monyx, of course Lucinda was very upset and
all the guests who were dressed in their finest clothes had to go home again
until they were told what was going to happen,of course Lucinda reminded Monyx
about the family that was coming so he had to rethink everything,

next episode tomorrow
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97