[guide.chat] episode 42 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 21:36:48 +0100

When Dotty Onyx and Yazz also Casper had met outside Bertie's house they
concealed themselves so that no one would know they were there,right said
Casper we have to have a plan,we must be very careful not to alert anyone
before we are ready to move in,
One of the piglets went outside to have a look around as it had been dark the
night before when they arrived, of course it had to be Faye the bold one that
went out,she went wandering around to look at the garden and all the trees that
were there,suddenly she heard a noise and froze on the spot but then did not
hear anymore so she went on thinking she had imagined it,as she went round the
corner of the house she caught sight of something but was not sure what it
was,as she approached it she saw it was a car,I wonder who this car belongs to
she thought? and as she was walking round it someone caught hold of her,she did
not have time to squeal as a paw was put over her mouth,don't make a noise said
the voice,as she looked she saw it was Casper, he said if I remove my paw you
won't make a noise will you,she shook her head and Casper removed his paw,what
is happening asked Faye,well said Casper you think that Bertie is going to help
you, well he is only trying to help himself, I want you to do exactly what I
tell you,go back inside and see if you can get the rest of the piglets out here
with you and also see if you can get Miss Piggy to come out with Calyx to look
at the games you are playing,
what game shall we play asked Faye? well said Casper what games do you normally
play? I know said Faye we have a game where we hide behind a tree and see if
anyone can see us behind it if they can then we have to let them go and find
another tree which is bigger and can hide them, Miss piggy likes watching us
play that,go ahead then said Casper and leave the rest to us,
Faye went inside and said to the rest of the piglets it is great in the garden
do you all want to go out and play the tree game? there are lots   of trees out
there, ok said the piglets that sounds like fun,
ok said the piglets.when they went outside they all started to play and
eventually Miss piggy came out to watch them,once they were all well into the
trees Miss piggy was following the game
at this time Casper Dotty Onyx and Yazz  went towards the house and suddenly
Casper burst into the back door,and took Monyx by surprise,Yazz and Faye the
dog took the front door,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97