[guide.chat] episode 18 the adventures of Mary Jane,

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 18:33:40 +0100

My Claim to fame came when one day Guide dogs rang me to ask me if I had ever
seen the television programme called "that's my dog" yes I said I love that
programme, well he said how would you like to be on it and your husband as well
of course, he told me to ask my husband when he came home from work and he
would ring me back the next day for an answer, when Lofty came home I told him
about the phone call and he said oh no not the television, you know I will do
anything to support guide dogs but not the television, so I have to tell them
no when they ring back tomorrow, yes he said tell them no I can't do that, the
next morning when the phone rang I fully expected it to be guide dogs but
instead it was Lofty he told me that he had told his work mates that we had
been asked to go on the TV but he had refused,have guide dogs rung yet? no I
said that's good said Lofty all my work mates are here and they have put the
phone in front of me and made me ring you up to tell you that I will do it
otherwise none of them will work with me,
ok I will tell them we would like to do it,when guide dogs rang I told them
that we would do it and they told me that TSW would get in touch with us and
come to interview us to see if we would be ok for the programme,
a week later TSW rang to say they were coming to see us,when they came they
asked us some general knowledge questions and also a bit about ourselves,they
said we would be ok to do the programme,but all letters that they would send
concerning this would be addressed to Brett as it was a quiz programme for dogs
and the owners were invited out of courtesy  and they would be in touch with us
to let us know when and where we would be expected to go for the filming,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97