[guide.chat] confusing

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:55:12 +0100

Hi to all confused: I sent an email in reply to Vanessa yeterday norning which
has not yet appeared although it is in my sent emails list. Also my computor
goes on a GO SLOW strike now and again. Does this happen to anyone else? Voice
stops but computor goes on working in five minute slots. I only know this
happens because I can watch the menus changing back to switch off. Those of you
who are blind would not know this was happening. Computor normal when switched
on again. I have tried telling it off to no avail. Elizabeth