[guide.chat] come on girls

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:34:03 +0100

Right I'm getting mad now. come on Phylis, put that iron down and get writing.
Clare stop eating that bloody chocolate and talk to me. Sarah Stop doing your
doe far me so and get those lungs  talking to us. Van, stop shaking that tin
and get those fingers going on the key board. Vanessa the google girl, You can
have a well earned rest. If you all do that Carol said she would stop eating
for a bit.
By the way, Stan the funny man can't be here He's got to stand on the beach to
stop the tide coming in, but said he might joinin later. Hehehehe.
Jamie still kicking ball at wall. Hahahahaha.

Malcolm. xxxx
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,