[guide.chat] chocolate whisky toothpaste

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 04:03:03 +0100

Wacky Toothpaste Flavors That Will Please Your Teeth But Confuse Your Mouth

I guess mint toothpaste is not cool enough anymore. Peeps are getting creative
and finding new ways to entice you to brush every morning and night. Hmmm ? if
my breath could smell like anything in the morning what would I choose? I know!
Scotch! For just $1 you can get this Jigger brand, he-man Scotch toothpaste.
Aah ? the perfect way to kick your day off?reeking of alcohol. [BuzzFeed]
After the jump, some actual wacky toothpastes on the market today. Mouths
beware.
Love chocolate? Might as well brush with it. Try Close Up Choco Loco. Better
than a chocolate bar. [Sisimua, $3.51]
Breath Palette is trying to be the Baskin-Robbins of toothpaste. Get a tube in
your favorite of 31 flavors . I think I?ll try Monkey Banana, Pumpkin Pudding,
Cola or Indian Curry.
Say what? [Breath Palette, $4.49]
Tanner?s Tasty Paste wants your mouth to smell like ice cream. Try Blingsicle
flavor and then you can skip that creamsicle for dessert. [Tanner?s Tasty
Paste, $6]
Marvis Jasmine Mint toothpaste is pricey. But I?ve actually tried it and it?s
yummy. Kind of like a cup of tea. [Drugstore.com, $9]
Pork-flavored savory toothpaste by Spot Industries is not for vegetarians. Or
anyone, for that matter, as far as I?m concerned. [Inventor Spot]
If you like black licorice, you?re bound to like Tom?s of Maine toothpaste in
fennel flavor. [Tom?s of Maine, $3.99]

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123