[guide.chat] caro's secretary

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:24:44 -0000

hi clare
i am glad  that you like my day out  with steella
glad you had a nice chill out  yesterday
hope you engjoy  the chippie  tonight
are you in your clubs  next week
yeaterday i engjoyed   my drama  group
i had to be in a car that has broken  down  on the moterway   in new york
i had to play  a moaning  woaman
complaining  all the time
hahaha

we had a jan tart  and cup of tea  we needed it hahahaha
today i am going into
town

senn glad you had a nice day  yesterday  with your family
and had your medicene  and dunn your tape  as well

june
you had  have had a bad  time  in your school  days
nice to hear you on the group

malcolm
hope you have a nice  time at your blind  club  today

clare
ps i forget  to tell you about corrie  becky   gate  crashes  in to  tracies
wedding on monday  night   then on tuesday
ther is a tribute  to becky  at 7.30 pm

lots of love carol xxxxxx