[guide.chat] carol Good morning All

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:32:58 +0100

do you mean your going to have a massive big dinner carol, as you wrote we
having dinner massive big one ha ha ha, kim marsh and liz macdonald are two
different people, kim was on x factor and she is the one that works in
underworld with carla, liz macdonald is steve macdonald's mum on coronation
street, i have hundreds of emails, i do not know how you do them so fast, i am
internet fast, you are e mail fast, but you write good and are bubbly too, keep
up good work, i love them.
vanessa.