[guide.chat] art craft the ultimate pro

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:20:47 +0100

The Ultimate Crafter?s Companion Pro is everything you will ever need for your
card making projects, in one handy and portable carry case. It builds on the
features of its award winning predecessor (The Ultimate Crafter?s Companion)
and is designed to take your crafting onto the next level by providing an array
of crafting utilities at your fingertips. See below for more information on
each of its 10 different features:

Card Making

Fold perfect cards with this easy-to-use card-scoring facility. Each scoreline
is marked with fold names for easy identification and the booklet shows you how
to use it to make simple cards or advanced creations such as aperture cards.
Envelope Making

Make envelopes in all different shapes and sizes using the innovative envelope
folding gridlines. Using our simple-to-follow six step instruction guide, you
can make envelopes in all different styles and shapes, quickly and easily.

Box Maker

Make boxes in any shape or size with the box-making function. Your box and lid
will fit together perfectly, regardless of the style you choose. Boxes can be
made to any specification, in depths of multiples of half an inch right up to
3.5?.
Ribbon Shaper

The innovative and easy-to-use peg system will allow you to make bows in
seconds, in various sizes and using all types of ribbon. Achieve perfect and
professional results every time with ease, regardless of the thickness of
ribbon you start with.

Envelobox Creator

Create unique dimensional box envelopes to fit cards with embellishments or
layered decoupage. Make all different sized enveloboxes with this patented and
easy-to-use system.
Popout and K-Card Creator

By combining the functionality of the card making section with the popout card
shapes you can create a whole host of popout cards in various shapes and sizes.
The popout shapes can also be used for making K-cards.

Decorative embossing

A selection of popular designs to dry emboss onto your card and box projects.
Various themes appear throughout the case, with decorative borders and corners
as well as the popout shape templates and decorative images.
Paper Trimmer

Any crafter knows how handy paper trimmers are, so we?ve built one in!
Measurements are clearly marked in inches and centimeters for reference. The
trimmer comes with its own cutting mouse and folds away into the storage
compartment.

Storage Compartments

The handy pivot-centre storage compartments allow you to store everything you
need on-hand when using The Ultimate Pro, including the paper trimmer and
associated extras, the double-ended scoring tool and a comprehensive
instruction booklet.
Accessories

All the extras you will need are stored within the case, including 2
ergonomically designed and innovative scoring and embossing tools with 3, 4 and
5mm round embossing heads, a bone folder, cutting mouse, ruler and bow making
pegs.

?Join me for hours of crafting fun on this jam-packed tutorial DVD suitable for
crafters at all levels of ability. We?ve got something for everyone with
handbags and squash books, to opening invitations, hidden panel cards,
exploding and expanding boxes, star cards, envelope keepsake books, bonbon
boxes and more!?

To help get you started with the new Ultimate Pro, we?ve got a bank of exciting
projects available for you to download now! From Gift-box collections to popout
cards, favour boxes to accordion cards, we?ve got something for everyone.
Simply double-click on the pictures below to download the step-by-step
tutorials as PDF documents to refer back to time and time again.

If you can't open these files, you'll need to install a piece of software
called Adobe Reader. It's absolutely free and can be downloaded by clicking
here.

Butterfly Gift Box Stack

This beautiful stack of 3 decorative giftboxes looks stunning, with
professional finishing touches such as embossed box-lids and hand-made
butterfly embellishments ? all made using the Ultimate Pro.
Arch Popout Card

By integrating the card scoring facilities with the nested embossing shapes and
decorative embellishments you can create intricate card shapes such as this
beautiful arched popout card.

Bonbon Box Collection

Master one of the new techniques using the Ultimate Pro to create this gorgeous
set of 2 bonbon boxes which make great party favour boxes, or are lovely to
give as gifts.
Butterfly Aperture Gift Box

Add an unusual decorative twist to your regular giftboxes with this new
aperture creation technique. Once you?ve mastered this technique you can apply
it to various shape and size giftboxes.

Embossed Heart Flower card

Create your own decorative toppers by mixing and matching embossing elements
from the Ultimate Pro. Combine this with our popout card technique for a
beautiful professional finish.
Tri-fold concertina card with matching envelobox

A quick-make with a stunning finish ? this simple concertina technique combined
with matching embellished envelobox makes a beautiful card to give for all
occasions.

Square Embossed Box

We all need to be able to make various sized giftboxes, and with the techniques
covered in this tutorial you?ll be able to add professional finishes easily
with the Ultimate Pro.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123