[guide.chat] a smile

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pam Camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:21:22 +0100

:Fwd: A smile

    A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol; police say
it's definitely race related...

    Due to a water shortage in Ireland , Dublin swimming baths have
announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8....

    I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but
explaining they were not a dating agency...

    Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one but after looking
through her knicker drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a French maids
outfit, and
    a police womans uniform, he finally decided if she can't hold down a
job, she's not for him

    I got sacked from my job as a bingo caller the other day apparently,
'A meal for two with a terrible view' isn't the best way to announce
number 69

    Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy He nears the top of the
ladder and starts shaking and going dizzy. He calls down to Murphy and
says

                "I tink I will ave to go home, I've come all over giddy
and feel sick."
                Murphy asks "Ave yer got vertigo?"
                Paddy replies "No I only live round the corner."

                After 100 years lying on the sea bed, Irish divers were
amazed to find that the Titanics swimming pool was still full.

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan

You will