[guide.chat] Zoo keeper

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:24:55 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis
Guess what!

you were in that film today in zoo keeper yes you hahahehehehehehehehe
you were chatting a nice man up in it and all the real animals reminded me of
your house i just spoke to my carer quietly and said
Oh look there is phyllis hahahehehehehehehehe
oops sorry but you came straight in to my head

love you to bits though but then I was thinking how on earth has our phyllis
managed to rehurse for them episodes in zoo keeper
goodness doing all your spurs too in between hahahahahahahahaha your a film
star now