[guide.chat] Your year

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:52:30 -0000

Hi Claire, it seems to be your year. .  Things seems to be certainly  looking
up for you, I am so pleased for you.
I found it interesting to hear about your house move 4 years ago, despite the
stress  the outcome was worth it in the end.
We hope the same will happen to us , even though it does not feel like it at
the moment.  We are still getting little help  both being unable to carry out
the tasks which are required,with Chris more dependent on a wheelchair  and
myself being limited and having a trapped nerve at the moment it is quite
stressful just getting through each day.
Anyway on a more cheerful note the bungalow is lovely , as promised will
describe in another email.

Hugs Dawn and Chris