[guide.chat] Yippie post been got my altimate pro vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:56:27 +0100

Good morning my sister vanessa
oh wow got big box now from postman
oh cool its my altimated pro
oh god can't spell it now

its case got two boards in seperate package on top of box
how cool is that?.

Vanessa oh so excited

going to sort it all out soon as carer comes

weill phone you this afternoon on my telephone after 4pm
got to go now carer be here soon she got loads of jobs to do
oh wow can't wait now
you all might have seen vanessa talk about the altimated pro case where you
emboss and make envlopes cool yea

must go now

all go

love excited carol who is still not with it  xxxx