[guide.chat] X Facter

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:33:31 -0000

Hi Carol, I totally agree with you about the X Facter results Frankie can not
sing to save his life, he is totally  rubbish. He does not get any positive
feedback from any of the judges , When I was down in Manchester with my family
I was talking to my sisters about the contestant and we all agreed he could not
sing, one of my sisters said that the girls like him that is why he is still in
the competition. It was sad to see the risk being knocked out , but that does
not mean it's the end of them.
The whole idea of the X Facter is to see who has got a good recording voice to
sell records, and more importantly can sing  rather than  their  looks and
image. It would only be a fare competition if the public could only hear the
singers, The truth is you don't need to be able to sing any more  to sell
records, Robby Williams has admitted he is not the  greatest of singers but
looks and image play a big part in the record industry today as technology does
too.
I am glad you had a nice weekend, I was so jealous when you mentioned you had
fruit crmble.When I go to Manchester I stay at my Mum's and also sleep over at
1 of my sisters, and have a good catch up. It sounds as though you and Stella
had a good time.Hope you had a good time in Manchester, look forward to hearing
all about it.

Hugs Dawn