[guide.chat] "Why don't you find a girl who's just like your dear ole Mother?"

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:41:31 +0100

I was sent this by a friend. I hope you like it as I do.

Manny is almost 29 years old. Most of his friends are already married, but
Manny just keeps bouncing from one relationship to the next.

      Finally a friend asks him, "What's the matter, are you looking for the
perfect woman? Are you THAT choosy? Can't you find anyone who suits you?"

      "Actually," Manny replies, "I meet a lot of nice girls, but as soon as I
bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them. So I keep on
looking!"

      "Listen," his friend suggests, "Why don't you find a girl who's just like
your dear ole Mother?"

      Many weeks pass before Manny and his friend get together again.

      "So Manny. Did you find the perfect girl yet? One that's just like your
Mother?"

      Manny shrugs his shoulders, "Yes, I found one just like Mom. My mother
loved her, and they became great friends."

      "Excellent!!! So,.... Are you and this girl engaged yet?"

      "I'm afraid not. My Father can't stand her!"