[guide.chat] We shall plant a seed

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:43:39 +0100

We shall plant a seed of understanding across our land,
To foster peace and hope all will love and understand.

We shall plant a seed of sunshine and hope,
Where mirth will blossom and bloom,
Like flowers so lovely and fragrant dazzling us in the month of June.
We shall plant a seed of respect,
Where disabilities will no longer be shunned and them we will honor and accept.
We shall plant a seed of caring and love,
Emulating the qualities of God dwelling on High Above.
We shall plant a seed of learning for all to practice and to know.
Like a palm tree  in the garden of the Lord that will thrive and grow.
We shall plant a seed of brotherhood and friendship in the circle of holding
hands,
Practicing the Lord's ten utterances that He did command.
For we shall plant a seed of rainbows and renewal of weary hearts and weeping
souls,
With pots of gold at rainbows' end with fulfillement of dreams wishes and goals.
For, God will inspire us to plant that very special seed,
Nourishing us with spirituality, wisdom and an open heart and we shall succeed.