[guide.chat] Vanessa's lovely weekend

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:10:45 -0000

Hi Vanessa
Oh wow what a lovely time you had at your daughters ah wonderful to raed all
about the posh nursery lovely ah toys sounded beautiful
so happy for you vanessa.

I got home for 8.30pm tonight
been to our Julie's from 4pm had my tea then watched the chase and emmerdale
I am traumasised hahahahahahahaha no tv again
Warden is now getting me

aerial man now coming this Friday horray
back at Julie's on thursday to watch all my soaps what am i like hahahahahaha

she told me to bring my bed with me what is she like
cheeky bugger she is
right going to check my emails now