[guide.chat] Vanessa song

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:07:51 +0100

Good morning vanessa
Can you get them songs up by an email for us who are not clever enough to use
the u tube websight
you know how you did it like the cliff richards ones on an email where we could
raed the songs the lyrics

Thank you
Vnessa have you ever invited our prince Malcolm up for a weekend at your place?
bet he will love it especially the fresh air out there and you both could go in
taxi to nice pub one way of getting you out . lovely sunny day here horray
I am going to my sisters at 2.30pm for night
Take care we all love you to bits on here vanessa stay possitive
take care