[guide.chat] Vanessa and malcolms voices

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 22:04:16 +0100

Good  Evening our lovely Vanessa and malcolm
Oh enjoyed it all just been listening to your voices on email ah vanessa lovely
you both been to beach and had fish and chips yummy oh you went on slot
machines too wow

goodness £10 in two pences wow

great
oh really enjoyed listening to part 6 and 7 lovely you even eat me on plate in
morning bacon hahahehehehehe me miss piggy

ah so happy for you both now  lovely

Malcolm happy birthday for tomorrow you old sod hahahehehehehe
white silver hair wringles and double chins hahhehehehehehehe

needed to get that in cheeky bugger i am now

well you both already know that by now

ah poor maclom last day tomorrow oh dear not good
Vanessa peace for you at last
great
only teasing you now
we all love you to bits you know that
hope you saw my lovely day on group vanessa
good
right take care