[guide.chat] Vanessa Dream Holiday

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:56:35 +0100

Oh Vanessa yes this sounds so lovely like a dream come true for sure. Well it
would be such fun if nothing else haha. Well think I will be the chief
chocolate taster and I know Carol and Sarah will join me there. June could sing
with Sarah while Ray and I are being the number 1 dancing prince and princess.
Gordon will cook us such lovely yummy goodies. Malcolm could be the butler for
us girls. Well not quite sure about the caning bit though hahahahaha. Love
Clare xx