[guide.chat] Truth about the riots

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:41:31 +0100

Going to write about the riots, the full and whole story.
First I appologise for not replying or writing to you, I have hundreds and
hundreds of emails and I have been up to all sorts, my son in law had his
staples out of head and is on the mend, also my little baby grandson is much
better, many, many thanks for your prayers, all of which are truly appreciated.
Living co-ordinator never turned up on 2 occassions to take me out and when I
phoned her for help to fill in my forms her exact words was 'I'm too busy, get
some one else to do them or one of your children'. No one can find who my gas
supplier is, not even Ofgen and other officials, so how can myself do this, or
my water, I have proof of letters that no one knows who my supplier is, so
obviously I need my living co-ordinator to help me, she has not been here since
begining of this year and has avoided all messages given to her.
Court in few weeks, Daughters birthday next week, Malcolm 2 weeks time and his
birthday, all in all life is like a volcano as like the riots.
For the riots I am going to do individual emails and paste off various websites
what I have read, so that you can read and make your own mind over, as the news
does not give you the full story, the news just gives you tit bits.
I am hopeless as you know at writing individually on chat and the emails
building up did go to thousand plus, and if I concerntrate on emails I lose
time in what I do best, the internet, you all are excellent at emails, I am
internet, I am the Google girl, so next email subject will be called riot 1,
the next riot 2 etcetera, read them all and you will know the whole truth too.

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123