[guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 00:04:20 +0100

Hi sara
Oh your so funny you know
yes give jamie good spanking for not mentioning you on emails  tut tut naughty
naughty man now hahahehehehehehe
Laughing here now

Oh great your going to ken but who is ken?

Where is it?

oh yes busy now aren't you?
oh please god emma gets you glem campbell ticket praying for you now
hope so fingers crossed now

Hey sara who knows you and jamie could be spending christmas together at some
point this year

bet you would love to have a christmas dinner with him at some stage
ah now that would be nice wouldn't it?

lets us know if you get tickets
yes now have a Google boy herold on here now as well as google girl vanessa
good

Hey sara what wrong with malcolm not been on here sinced he got back from
vanessa's

she might have worn him out hahahahahaha
oops is that the time
better go to bed now
my computer is telling me to get off and give it some peace

good night
Love crazy miss piggy boots carol x.x.x.x.