[guide.chat] To mrs rug maker

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:12:20 -0000

Good evening phyllis
Hope you like your new title on subject hahahahaha Doing this in interval of
corrie back on at 8.30pm

Enjoyed my bonless cod fish and chips and garden peas yummy just had my double
kit kat and glass of lemonade yummy

Oh phyllis that is brilliant the rugs you have therere black and white cat for
little Jessicca ah nice and car and princess for little meghan and Jamie ah all
going to look lovely in there bedrooms cute
I weill be discussing with our Stella tomorrow about the two lovely rugs your
nearly done for our hollie and samueal ah she weill be delighted when i tell
her

Let me know if yu need any brown wrapping paper found lots here if so weill
post it on monday let me know
You can post all the rugs in for them all on here let me know please

ordinary brown parcel paper .

Phyllis do you mean that your girls have moved out of the house? if so where
are they living?
How will you cope because example for meals etc
let us know
raining here all night been raining sinced tea time
fire work display outside my  kitchen window but fire works ar not loud this
year noticed that now

What have yu had for your tea tonight?
anything nice?

Right going now back to my tv nice and warm in my lounge
cold here in my bedroom where my computer is
right have a lovely weekend keep on rugging love you to bits

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/11/2011 19:45
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi phyllis

Hi Carole,

I am doing a black and white cat on a rug for Jessica, I have a tigger rug on
order from a friend down here, Jamie is going to have a car, and little Megan
something like princess, really working hard, also the Japanese rug for
Vannessa.
your rugs are well on the way now, have been rugging all day with a friend who
is designing for me, actually the girls have moved out completely, enjoying my
new found freedom, and a little me quality time to rugging etc,
hugs and have a good week end,