[guide.chat] To cathie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:40:47 -0000

 accidents can ruin your life
for example falling off a horse wow cause neck or spinal injuries
superman reeves damaged his back threw falling of a horse
I hate horses they big animals scare me to death
one kick  kick from a horse well not bare thinking about it.

In rounders sport at school girl hit my ancle hard with hocky stick ended up
with swollen ancle wow

even playing football can endanger your life if not careful
Life is a risk
even footballers on football on tv get loads of injuries too

boxers get shocking eye injuries nose bleeds  sport is good but risky at same
time
dancing on ice lady broke her arm on one of the come dancing few weeks ago
so yes,any kind of sport is risky

Its all part  part of life