[guide.chat] To Phyllis Your Day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 17:31:06 +0100

Hi Phyllis that's so cool you have had your social worker there showing a
client how guide works I bet she thought it was amazing as we do. I wouldn't be
without mine now it's a lifeline. Well we all enjoyed our chippy yummy. I had a
fish cake with my chips and mushy peas. I had that yummy aero mousse after.
Well Phyllis who has won the number 1 sleeping beauty contest today? Me or your
Becca? I bet she's claimed the title back from me making up for lost time for
sure after the big shock to her system of having to be up so early Love Clare xx