[guide.chat] To Miss Potty

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 13:35:50 +0100

Hi Miss Potty, oh this is such lovely news like music to my ears that we can
eat as much chocolate as we like in your exercise class after all. I nearly
fainted with the shock though of David Cameron being so generous. Is he feeling
alright hahahahaha. Can't wait for this chocolate machine to come now so we can
get tucking into those yummy goodies that all important medicine to keep that
energy up for exercising. I will certainly be seeing you in the next class on
Thursday. Love chocolate drop xxxx